Some recent projects:
Rocket “leon” phelps
World Economic Forum
- original music for the 2019 conference, Dalain, China
- original music and playlists for the 2019 conference, Davos, Switzerland
- original music and playlists for the 2018 conference, Tianjin, China
- Playon for 2019 Crystal Awards, Davos
- commercial work
Daniel Nyiri (Director)
- feature film “Confession” – pending 2019 release
“One of the most important decisions I made as director (and one of the first) was hiring Steve McAllister. He has the musical range to compose in any style I requested, plus the artistic skill to interpret – and improve upon – my numerous notes and instructions, however abstractly I expressed them. He proved to be an enthusiastic, dependable and selfless collaborator, which in the cauldron of filmmaking is a blessing not to be taken lightly. His efforts elevated my film substantially.
I hope to abuse him further on any and all subsequent films I make.” – Daniel Nyiri
George “the fatman” sanger
- An enormous number of co-writes and projects for games and other miscellany. Some released, most just failed to see the light of day.
I saw this sculpture by Richard MacDonald and thought it deserved a piece of music. So I wrote one.
I’m Gonna Write Show Tunes
Once, Now, Forever
I always wanted to write a Bond theme. My pal Tobin Kirk whipped together the video from existing footage.
MATCH DOT COM
Rings too small for fingers
Guitar: Mike Keneally
PEACE & LOVE
guitar: Dave Gregory